We endeavour to ensure our work is of a high standard.
If at any time you are unhappy with the services we have provided, you should in the first instance contact us either by:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your complaint will be investigated and we normally aim to provide a full response within 30 days of receipt of the complaint. If we require more time to complete our internal investigations we will inform you via email and advise you of the reasons why this has been extended.
What information we need
To assist us in dealing with your complaint please provide the following:
- The facts of your complaint (in the order of events) including the date and time the problem arose
- Which member(s) of staff you dealt with.
- Your full name, address, contact details and any customer reference numbers to allow us to locate and review your case file.
- How we can make things right.
If your complaint relates to any aspect of the services you have received in connection with a formal insolvency appointment e.g. an Individual Voluntary Arrangement or If you remains dissatisfied with our final response or if we have been unable to resolve the complaint, then you can contact the insolvency Complaints Gateway by:
- Calling the Insolvency Service Enquiry Line on 0300 678 0015 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm), find out about call charges
- Completing the online complaints form on the Insolvency Service website https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/ExternalOnlineForms/InsolvencyPractitionerComplaint.aspx
- Emailing the Insolvency Service on email@example.com
- Completing the online complaints form and posting it to: IP Complaints, Insolvency Service, 3rd Floor, 1 City Walk, Leeds, LS11 9DA.